Jobs for Ukrainians
At SilverLine Group, it’s not just a job, it’s a career to build a rewarding future!
We offer year-round construction work in the Niagara Region for the people of Ukraine arriving in Canada.
Who We Are Looking For
- Open work permit status
- Transportation to our head office in Thorold- 1051 Old Thorold Stone Road, Thorold, ON L2V 3Y5 (for 6:40 am. arrival time)
- Willing and able to work in an outdoor environment
- Previous construction experience (considered an asset)
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to learn and follow company safe work practices
How You Can Apply
Tasks You Will Work On
- Using tools for the trade (hammer, tool belt, tie breaker), wearing protective personal equipment (hard hat, safety vest, protective eye wear) the job consists of breaking form ties to remove Duraform Panels from Concrete Foundation Walls in both commercial and residential builds.
- Load and unload materials onto or from the truck or form cages
- Installs and removes form ties, bracing, and platforms
- Lifts heavy materials or objects by manual lifting
Steps to Build A Rewarding Career
- Competitive wages, starting at $20.00 per hour and upward as you learn and develop your skills
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Company provided safety equipment
- Company provided training teaching you skills to grow
- Opportunities for training to develop skills and your career
SilverLine is dedicated to providing support to those who have arrived in Canada, and are looking to settle and grow their career in the Niagara Region.